We have Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament every Tuesday from 9am – 7pm
“I encourage Christians regularly to visit Christ present in the Blessed Sacrament, for we are all called to abide in the presence of God. In contemplation, Christians will perceive ever more profoundly the mystery at the heart of Christian life.” Saint John Paul II
“The time you spend with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is the best time you will spend on earth. Each moment that you spend with Jesus will deepen your union with Him and make your soul everlastingly more glorious and beautiful in Heaven, and will help bring about everlasting peace on earth.” St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
Deacon Gary and Fr. Chuck lead a Holy Huor on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month. at 3:00 pm. This is an opportunity to spend time with Jesus. Adoration also takes place during this time. The hour closes with Benediction. It’s a very powerful hour.
Holy hours are the Roman Catholic devotional tradition of spending an hour in Eucharistic Adoration in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament. The bishops have created a variety of holy hours that focus our prayer to Jesus Christ on peace, life, vocations, and other topics that are at the heart of the life of the Church and the world.
List of Holy Hours
- Holy Hour for Healing
- Holy Hour for Divine Mercy Sunday
- Holy Hour for Healing and Reparation for the Anniversary of Roe v. Wade
- Holy Hour for Life | en español
- Holy Hour for Life and Liberty
- Holy Hour for Life: Extended Silent Prayer
- Holy Hour for Life, Marriage, and Religious Liberty | en español
- Holy Hour for Peace | en español
- Holy Hour for Vocations
- Holy Hour for Vocations, with priest celebrant
- Holy Hour for Vocations, without priest celebrant
- Holy Hour in Honor of St. Paul | en español